18 Things I learned by Turning 18
Hallo meine Lieben,
im April bin ich endlich 18 Jahre alt geworden, weshalb ich heute 18 Fakten über meine bisherigen Lebenserfahrungen, in Form von Zitaten, mit euch teilen will.
1) There is no perfection, only life.
2) We can't control everything that happens to us, but we can control how we react to it.
3) When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
4) Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin and accepting who you are.
5) Be you. Do you. For you.
6) There comes a point in life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. And in the end you learn who is fake, who is true and who would risk it all for you.
7) Spend time with those you love.
8) The world is filled with nice people, if you can't find one, be one.
9) No rain. No flowers.
10) Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
11) Say "no" to things that don't deserve you. So you can leave room for things that you should say "yes" to.
12) Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
13) How wonderful that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
14) Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".
15) Enjoy the little things.
16) You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
17) Don't expect things to happen, it's better to feel surprised than to be disappointed.
18) Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
Ich hoffe, dass ihr einen kleinen Einblick in meine Lebenserfahrungen bekommen habt.
Wie alt seit ihr?